• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AWOL in basic training

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tls82107

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

Hello I need so helpful information and no negative stuff please my son has went AWOL in basic training in week 5 he got sent home on con leave for a hand peoblem he has no since went AWOL I have read so many different things I need some answer please what should he do while being AWOL? Will they look for him? Are they still processing people out at fort sill oklahoma how do you find out if you have been dfr how long does it take I need answers please and information any knowledge will be great I have read alot of things but nothing recent so please any help are knowledge would be great thanks

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

Hello I need so helpful information and no negative stuff please my son has went AWOL in basic training in week 5 he got sent home on con leave for a hand peoblem he has no since went AWOL I have read so many different things I need some answer please what should he do while being AWOL? Will they look for him? Are they still processing people out at fort sill oklahoma how do you find out if you have been dfr how long does it take I need answers please and information any knowledge will be great I have read alot of things but nothing recent so please any help are knowledge would be great thanks
Tell your \"son\" to return to military custody right now. He will likely receive an ELS (entry level separation), although one is not guaranteed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">