• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AWOL - what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ministry

Help

I just recently went AWOL from Schofield in Hawaii. I was having suicidal thoughts and I wasnt recieving the help that I was needing. They sent me to the psyciatrist on post and they told me that I would just have to deal with it. At first one of the sgt's told me that they would discharge me for that. when they told me that I was extremly happy. I would get another chance at a life that did make me happy. Then all of the sudden they just stopped talking about it and no paper work was filed. I tried to stick it out and all it did was just get worse. The suicidal thoughts were comming every day. I was extremly depressed and I wouldnt eat for days and all I would do on my off time was sit in my room and sleep. I hate being in the military and I dont want to go back unless they will chapter me out or discharge me right away because I am afraid that if they keep me then I will eventually hurt or kill myself. I wasa wondering if anybody had any advice for me? I also know that if I go back that I will be treated much worse than I was being treated before, and that will definatly not help my situation. Please some one tell me what to do?

I just recently went AWOL from Schofield in Hawaii. I was having suicidal thoughts and I wasnt recieving the help that I was needing. They sent me to the psyciatrist on post and they told me that I would just have to deal with it. At first one of the sgt's told me that they would discharge me for that. when they told me that I was extremly happy. I would get another chance at a life that did make me happy. Then all of the sudden they just stopped talking about it and no paper work was filed. I tried to stick it out and all it did was just get worse. The suicidal thoughts were comming every day. I was extremly depressed and I wouldnt eat for days and all I would do on my off time was sit in my room and sleep. I hate being in the military and I dont want to go back unless they will chapter me out or discharge me right away because I am afraid that if they keep me then I will eventually hurt or kill myself. I wasa wondering if anybody had any advice for me? I also know that if I go back that I will be treated much worse than I was being treated before, and that will definatly not help my situation. Please some one tell me what to do?
Start your own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">