• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Changing RE code

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cyberpanther777

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I would like to find out what forms I need to fill out to get my RE code changed. My current code is RE 3 and I have be unable to reenlist. I was told that all I needed was a waiver, but I can't seem to get one. I desperately want to get back in. Please help

CSO286

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I would like to find out what forms I need to fill out to get my RE code changed. My current code is RE 3 and I have be unable to reenlist. I was told that all I needed was a waiver, but I can't seem to get one. I desperately want to get back in. Please help
Why are you RE 3?

And right now, no one's getting in on waivers......Things are so tight financially that a lot of folks are looking at the military as a solid employment option, so they can be really picky about who they take (or take back).

Last edited:

ahnvil

Nobody is going to help you if you keep being vague.

How long were you in?
What branch of service?
What was the reason for your discharge?
Was there anything adverse in your service jacket? (NJP, drugs, Alcohol incidents, domestic violence, speeding tickets, counseling for a bad haircut)
Was there anything in your medical record which would make you undesirable? (excessive visits to medical, joint disorders, skin disorders, "it hurts when I do this", allergies to work)
How long have you been out and why didn't you address this before your discharge?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">