• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chapter out of the Army.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

naythan1383

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
So I was AWOL for 3 1/2 months, got paperwork from civilian therapist and had a civilian attorney. Turned myself in 2 weeks ago and the whole time the COC has been trying to talk me into staying, I've been seeing a army therapist and army medical doctor for depression and anxiety. They were trying to get me to train with them for 3 weeks in the desert, but I'm not going now, I'm on rear detatchment and the reason why says because I'm pending chapter. How long do you think this process could take? I was wondering if there is anyway that rear d can help me out so I could speed things up the 3 weeks im here alone instead of doing nothing, let me know any info is appreciated. Thanks

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
So I was AWOL for 3 1/2 months, got paperwork from civilian therapist and had a civilian attorney. Turned myself in 2 weeks ago and the whole time the COC has been trying to talk me into staying, I've been seeing a army therapist and army medical doctor for depression and anxiety. They were trying to get me to train with them for 3 weeks in the desert, but I'm not going now, I'm on rear detatchment and the reason why says because I'm pending chapter. How long do you think this process could take? I was wondering if there is anyway that rear d can help me out so I could speed things up the 3 weeks im here alone instead of doing nothing, let me know any info is appreciated. Thanks
No one can specifically tell you how long it will be before you are
processed out. Moreover, you should be asking your civilian Attorney any
question that you have!

ramonagomez2

dude please i need your help

same thing is happening to me right now could you tell me what did happen in your case ? [email protected] thats my email, i went awol 32 months came back they goin to ntc im stayin with reard and they dont want to chapter me out they just keep telling me if i want a second chance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">