+ Reply to Thread
    naythan1383 is offline Junior Member

Chapter out of the Army.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
    So I was AWOL for 3 1/2 months, got paperwork from civilian therapist and had a civilian attorney. Turned myself in 2 weeks ago and the whole time the COC has been trying to talk me into staying, I've been seeing a army therapist and army medical doctor for depression and anxiety. They were trying to get me to train with them for 3 weeks in the desert, but I'm not going now, I'm on rear detatchment and the reason why says because I'm pending chapter. How long do you think this process could take? I was wondering if there is anyway that rear d can help me out so I could speed things up the 3 weeks im here alone instead of doing nothing, let me know any info is appreciated. Thanks
    SHORTY LONG is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naythan1383 View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
    So I was AWOL for 3 1/2 months, got paperwork from civilian therapist and had a civilian attorney. Turned myself in 2 weeks ago and the whole time the COC has been trying to talk me into staying, I've been seeing a army therapist and army medical doctor for depression and anxiety. They were trying to get me to train with them for 3 weeks in the desert, but I'm not going now, I'm on rear detatchment and the reason why says because I'm pending chapter. How long do you think this process could take? I was wondering if there is anyway that rear d can help me out so I could speed things up the 3 weeks im here alone instead of doing nothing, let me know any info is appreciated. Thanks
    No one can specifically tell you how long it will be before you are
    processed out. Moreover, you should be asking your civilian Attorney any
    question[s] that you have!
    Ecc 7:1 A good name [is] better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

"There are two letter[s] in the word of [Life] that, in part gives direct meaning to it, "IF."" By /SL/ aka., April 23, 2008

Only by cutting through the darkness of ignorance, and prejudice can we achieve true justice; and
    to all those who corrupt the search for truth be warned, the "Sword of Justice" cuts both ways!
    ramonagomez2 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation dude please i need your help

same thing is happening to me right now could you tell me what did happen in your case ? [email]reimon.llamas@hotmail.com[/email] thats my email, i went awol 32 months came back they goin to ntc im stayin with reard and they dont want to chapter me out they just keep telling me if i want a second chance