• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chemicals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mosh2k2

I'll be short and quick with it. I was found with chemicals that COULD be mixed into a high explosive. The chemicals themselves are quite harmless, (hydrogen peroxide, powdered citric acid, and methenamine). In about 2 hours, I have to explain why I had them. Having not actually made any explosives, or had any dangerous intent, what should I know?

justalayman

not sure what you are looking for. Unless you can come up with an explanation for possessing those chemicals that don't include blowing something up, I would suggest you shut up and do not open your mouth until you have your lawyer standing in front of you.

ahnvil

Is it possible that you're the guy who was found with 20lbs of the stuff in Arlington? If so, I'd be more worried about explaining why you were shooting at the Pentagon.

I'm sure that you already have a military appointed lawyer. If you ever want to see daylight again you should sell everything you own (have your family do the same) and hire a defense TEAM.

Personally, I hope the system grinds you to a fine powder and makes bread of you, but everyone deserves a chance to explain their actions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">