• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delay and Exception

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Vrijheid

What is the name of your state? Texas.

I was on active duty from 2000 untill 2004, I am a veteran of the Iraqui war. I owe the US Army 1 1/2 years of IRR, back on December 2005, the Army sent me orders to report for active duty for a period of 1 1/2 years, at the moment the VA has granted me 10 % disability due to problems in my lower back cause while I was in the military. I am also studying a Master degree at a local university in Dallas, though I receive GI Bill (Chapt. 30), I have taken study loans for the amount of more than 15,000 dollars to pursue the Masters. I requested an exception or delay, but the Army denied it. I appeal about a week ago, but I got the feeling that it won't work. What can I do if the Army denies my appeal? Thanks.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">