• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discharge Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michealmmsm5150

What is the name of your state? PA

I was a navy Lt and ended up resigning. Qucik background was I blew my knee out went to medical had an mri and found out that i needed surgery. Doc would not give me a down chit. Command CO gave me an order not pursue surgery and ended up giving me orders to iraq. i went to training and was not able to complete. I was harrased every day by the OIC of our det. When I said that I was thinking of resigning then my command performed an investagation on me. I was not told what I did. They wanted me to go to mast, I refused, and requested CM. Then they said if i resign it would go away. I resigned. I recieved a general under honorable with misconduct as a service code character. I was treated very unjust.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">