• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drugs planted in my room by E7

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abercrombie41

Recently discharged out of the navy for using spice and bathsalt on an other then honorable discharge out of ft worth tx. I was at a hospital off base and so was my car they did everything in thier power to throw me in a mental hopsital. They succeeded and while i was in the hospital without my permission they took my car back to base and searched it. They then took bathsalt and planted it in my room. CID had flipped my barracks room while i was in the hospital and said they found nothing. The day i got out the hospital a chief and a duty driver took me back to the my barracks room and he told me to stand outside while he went in and he said he was looking for drugs or any weapons that could hurt myself. He was carring a briefcase. Next thing i know im being arrested by base security and they are asking how another pair of pants and two viles of bathsalt appeared in my room. I spent the next 4 days handcuffed to a chair in an interrogation room and they didnt feed me for three of them. I had not stepped foot in that room. When i asked to speak to a jag they never let me. They then did everything in their power to keep messing with me. They made up stories how i said i was going to hurt people and every time i went to medical i had to be with an armed gaurd and strip search. They also made up stories that i said i wanted them to shoot me and that i said i was going to hurt myself just so they could get me locked up in the mental hospital. This was after i was cleared by a psycologist that i had no mental problems. They took my 52 days of leave and never paid me and also all my benefits along with my gi bill that i paid for. Many times they handcuff me and lock me away in their cars for hours without food and water. also they even strapped my ankles and picked me up by my legs and also where i was handcuffed and through me facefirst in the patrol car. I also was assaulted by a chief who was in the security department at a local gas station. I ended up going to the hospital from the assault and he told the local police that he was chief of police and that i couldnt press charges. Thats just a simplified version of the story what should i do?

Did you accept an art. 15? Or was it a court martial?

Either way I see no relief here that's actually going to be successful.

OHRoadwarrior

If you were using Spice, you may have imagined or misinterpreted some of the events you feel occurred. Further, based on your mental reaction, extreme safety precautions may have been used to handle you. I don't see any recourse.

ERAUPIKE

Recently discharged out of the navy for using spice and bathsalt on an other then honorable discharge out of ft worth tx. I was at a hospital off base and so was my car they did everything in thier power to throw me in a mental hopsital. They succeeded and while i was in the hospital without my permission they took my car back to base and searched it. They then took bathsalt and planted it in my room. CID had flipped my barracks room while i was in the hospital and said they found nothing. The day i got out the hospital a chief and a duty driver took me back to the my barracks room and he told me to stand outside while he went in and he said he was looking for drugs or any weapons that could hurt myself. He was carring a briefcase. Next thing i know im being arrested by base security and they are asking how another pair of pants and two viles of bathsalt appeared in my room. I spent the next 4 days handcuffed to a chair in an interrogation room and they didnt feed me for three of them. I had not stepped foot in that room. When i asked to speak to a jag they never let me. They then did everything in their power to keep messing with me. They made up stories how i said i was going to hurt people and every time i went to medical i had to be with an armed gaurd and strip search. They also made up stories that i said i wanted them to shoot me and that i said i was going to hurt myself just so they could get me locked up in the mental hospital. This was after i was cleared by a psycologist that i had no mental problems. They took my 52 days of leave and never paid me and also all my benefits along with my gi bill that i paid for. Many times they handcuff me and lock me away in their cars for hours without food and water. also they even strapped my ankles and picked me up by my legs and also where i was handcuffed and through me facefirst in the patrol car. I also was assaulted by a chief who was in the security department at a local gas station. I ended up going to the hospital from the assault and he told the local police that he was chief of police and that i couldnt press charges. Thats just a simplified version of the story what should i do?
Maybe a more detailed, and honest version, of your story would be more helpful. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">