• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Equal opportunity and Treatment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jdlaay5

Today as I sat and refreshed myself with updated regulations and wondered if AFI 36-2706 would establish guidelines, or more aptly, file a grievance towards unfair treatment across the AF as a whole?

As some units demonstrate normal duty hours compared to others, a fair example of maintenance schedules in respect to administrative schedules in consideration of AFI's, how the Air Force can mandate no congruency among its units for equal and fair treatment for all Air Force members.

I also understand climate surveys are initiated to represent the "total force" and leverage actions to revamp or facilitate better environments...yet wouldn't it be prudent to govern hours across the board and not fail the system of equal treatment, or for better term constitute justifiable treatment?

Yes mission dictates who, what, where, when and why we do what we do, but failing to adhere the rights of members as a whole thwart our standards of progression and unification.

In short-- Is the Air Force in compliance of its EEOT program by not paralleling members duty hours across the Air Force?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">