• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SHANA_G

My ex husband is in the Army and has top secret clearance. He hacked into my "new" husband's gmail in order to defame him at work. Who do I report this to?

adjusterjack

My ex husband is in the Army and has top secret clearance. He hacked into my "new" husband's gmail in order to defame him at work. Who do I report this to?
Here:

http://www.cid.army.mil/reportacrime.html

Use the Report a Crime email address so your complaint is documented in writing and ask for an acknowledgment in your email.

Make sure you attach documentation from your husband's gmail account to support your complaint.

I think it would be better if your husband sent the complaint since the crime was committed against him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">