• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FBI Background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jquawon

I just enlisted into the army but before I enlisted my recruiter did a fbi background check on me and only my adult record came up, I did not disclose my juvenile record so when meps does my fbi background check will my juvenile record come up

FlyingRon

You betcha! The military can indeed see juvenile records. Nothing is truly sealed against them. Juvenile crimes can indeed bar you from eligibility for service and if the military thinks you LIED on your application, they can boot you out even if they initially let you in. You need to let your recruiter know IMMEDIATELY about this.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I just enlisted into the army but before I enlisted my recruiter did a fbi background check on me and only my adult record came up, I did not disclose my juvenile record so when meps does my fbi background check will my juvenile record come up
And if you wait until you get to MEPS, you may very well disqualify yourself from EVER joining. Don't screw this up: tell your recruiter NOW.

adjusterjack

Agree. Always answer truthfully on any application. In this electronic age nothing ever truly stays hidden, not even sealed juvenile records.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">