• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

General under honarable upgrade to honerable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hde757z

ERIC TOOMBS VA(I was discharged in 2006 failin 3 PRT's due to reg they put in opnavist. no real negative marks on my record never been to mass overall been a good sailor enough to get my good conduct ribbon still got a general re4 discharge how and can i get honorable? Im not saying it's right for me to fail my prt but after 3years 11 months why do i get such a crappy discharge when overall i was a decent service member? And can I change it. And i did have asthma when they signed me aswell so why do i get screwed out of the time i put in?

ERAUPIKE

ERIC TOOMBS VA(I was discharged in 2006 failin 3 PRT's due to reg they put in opnavist. no real negative marks on my record never been to mass overall been a good sailor enough to get my good conduct ribbon still got a general re4 discharge how and can i get honorable? Im not saying it's right for me to fail my prt but after 3years 11 months why do i get such a crappy discharge when overall i was a decent service member? And can I change it. And i did have asthma when they signed me aswell so why do i get screwed out of the time i put in?
You can upgrade your discharge if you can do one of the following:
1) Prove the discharge was given unjustly- it wasn't
2) Prove it was given in error- it wasn't

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">