• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

General Under Honorable Condition discharge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

docgray

Does anyone know if I still get my GI Bill if I get out with an General Under Honorable Condition discharge. I've been in 3 1/2 years I've re-enlisted and now that I pick up and move my wife half way across the country there saying they want to chapter me out because they say I'm too fat even though I deployed to Iraq and my record is spotless.

ERAUPIKE

Does anyone know if I still get my GI Bill if I get out with an General Under Honorable Condition discharge. I've been in 3 1/2 years I've re-enlisted and now that I pick up and move my wife half way across the country there saying they want to chapter me out because they say I'm too fat even though I deployed to Iraq and my record is spotless.
If you have finished a full enlistment then you may still be eligible for the MGIB. You may want to contact the VA and find out so you can make an actionable plan for after your discharge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">