• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting umcj for I-pro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Spooner

Hello!! I am in the army at fort drum, new York. I recently got recommend for umcj for not having on I-pro and wanted to know what is the worse I can expect and is there any way I can fight it r get it off my record?

Thanks in advance!!

SCMommy78

I-Pro? Like your eye protection? I've heard of people getting in trouble in the AOR for not wearing it but not stateside, although I'm sure it's possible.
You need to speak with the legal office on your post. Thats what they're there for and they're free of charge! :D

antrc170

It largely depends on what article you are charged with and where it is settled. If you get an Article 15 hearing the punishment is substantially less than that provided in a court martial. The range of punishment in an A15 is also dependent upon the rank of the convening officer and your own rank as well.

Hello!! I am in the army at fort drum, new York. I recently got recommend for umcj for not having on I-pro and wanted to know what is the worse I can expect and is there any way I can fight it r get it off my record?

Thanks in advance!!
Excellent & clear paragraph. I cannot read your mind & can only guess what you are talking about -- I'm not going to guess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">