• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I upgrade my DD214?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjust1

What is the name of your state?GA

I received my DD214 from the US Navy in about mid June of 2000. My discharge was under Other Than Honorable Conditions. I have a pretty substantial amount of information regarding my discharge, however, I am not sure as to what info is relevant for advice. I beleive that I am running out of time to upgrade this, so immediate assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-cole

submit a DD293- you can find them online in PDF format-- and i dont think that your time is running out, i dont think their is a limit for how long you can wait. but i think if you wait too long it will be harder to prove your case

cjust1

Dd293

I appreciate the prompt response. Sorry its taken so long to get back to the forum, I have been overloaded with finals lately. About the DD293, should I google it? Also, should I contact my Senator, or Congressman?

I

itsacatsworld

Theres some folks at military.com that have experience in this.

yeah i would just search for it.. you could also go to a recuiting station and ask them if they could get you one.. tell them that you want to upgrade so that you can reinlist, they would be all over it...lol

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">