+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005

    How do I upgrade my DD214?

    What is the name of your state?GA

    I received my DD214 from the US Navy in about mid June of 2000. My discharge was under Other Than Honorable Conditions. I have a pretty substantial amount of information regarding my discharge, however, I am not sure as to what info is relevant for advice. I beleive that I am running out of time to upgrade this, so immediate assistance would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    submit a DD293- you can find them online in PDF format-- and i dont think that your time is running out, i dont think their is a limit for how long you can wait. but i think if you wait too long it will be harder to prove your case

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005


    I appreciate the prompt response. Sorry its taken so long to get back to the forum, I have been overloaded with finals lately. About the DD293, should I google it? Also, should I contact my Senator, or Congressman?

  4. #4
    itsacatsworld Guest
    Theres some folks at military.com that have experience in this.

  5. #5
    yeah i would just search for it.. you could also go to a recuiting station and ask them if they could get you one.. tell them that you want to upgrade so that you can reinlist, they would be all over it...lol

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. dd214 upgrades
    By william-101 in forum Other Government & Administrative Law Matters
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 04:51 PM
  2. upgrade dd214
    By josephhoward in forum Military Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 05:03 PM
  3. Upgrade DD214 advice
    By Marc2531 in forum Military Law
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
  4. dd214 w/a RE-4
    By nbarry in forum Military Law
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 05:56 AM
  5. What does RE-2 mean on my DD214?
    By CeLaw in forum Military Law
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 01:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.