• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long until I am discharged?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpmeoutguys

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I.A.
I am in need of some advice. i have been in the N.G. for 2 years, never missed a drill date until very recently. it was under crazy circumstances, and i swore to myself never to let it happen again. However, ever since, i have become disenchanted with the entire unit. I get treated like a complete pile of crap, all because I missed 2 days. I had even called in explaining the situation, and signed all the legal bull****, took a demotion, etc. and i still get crapped on, not just by my higher ups, but also by my peers on the lower side of things. Im considering halting my participation, but i would like to leave with some sort of grace. However, if nothing else can be done, how long would it take of being AWOL from my unit before i am either a) discharged, or b) transferred into the IRR? help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">