• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I admit it.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xylene

Pray for the survivors, the wounded and the dead.

Thank you all for your support.

Last edited:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I want people to suffer in response. I want people to bleed and hurt and die. If the responsible can’t be reached, than I want those aligned with the culprits to bleed. I want their children to bleed. Their wives to bleed… People of their same creed to suffer - terribly. I want collective punishment. Forget peace, forget not accidentally bombing weddings, forget it all. Kill people now.

I want a retaliatory orgy of death. KILL PEOPLE NOW.

Oooooooooookay.

justalayman

Um, doesn't that make you as bad as the people that did this? Hurting and killing innocents because of their affiliation, or lack of affiliation with some particular group is the same whether it is done as an initial attack or a attack in response.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I want people to suffer in response. I want people to bleed and hurt and die. If the responsible can’t be reached, than I want those aligned with the culprits to bleed. I want their children to bleed. Their wives to bleed… People of their same creed to suffer - terribly. I want collective punishment. Forget peace, forget not accidentally bombing weddings, forget it all. Kill people now.

Step away from the tv. Step away from FB. Step away from news sites.

Proserpina

Um, doesn't that make you as bad as the people that did this? Hurting and killing innocents because of their affiliation, or lack of affiliation with some particular group is the same whether it is done as an initial attack or a attack in response.

Yeap.

<10 character thingy>

justalayman

You are sounding about like Arlo (at the 8:40 mark).

Are you still young enough to enlist? If so, you sound like "our boy" (9:15)

whoops!! it might help if I gave you a link to relate those comments to:

http://vimeo.com/17182181

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">