• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IRR Failure To Report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JONNYSACC

What is the name of your state? TX

I have recently recieved a letter from HRC St Louis pretty much saying that i was involuntarly mobilized and a whole bunch more BS. Anyways to make a long story short i decided that i wasnt going to go back because i vowed to myself to never put on a uniform again when i got out after serving 4 years. My question is what kind of consequences can i see from my decesion. I know i have read several postings saying nothing happened but i would just like a little bit more piece of mind. So anyone with any info please reply it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any questions they are more than welcome to ask me.(i mean i have been on here for 3 days looking)lol.

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state? TX

I have recently recieved a letter from HRC St Louis pretty much saying that i was involuntarly mobilized and a whole bunch more BS. Anyways to make a long story short i decided that i wasnt going to go back because i vowed to myself to never put on a uniform again when i got out after serving 4 years. My question is what kind of consequences can i see from my decesion. I know i have read several postings saying nothing happened but i would just like a little bit more piece of mind. So anyone with any info please reply it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any questions they are more than welcome to ask me.(i mean i have been on here for 3 days looking)lol.
You must have overlooked this [post] during your three days of looking.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=387615

JONNYSACC

This is Jonnysacc's wife...and I just spoke w/ a friend who talked w/ her recruiter and he said that if my husband does not report that they will issue a federal warrant and he will be arrested eventually. I also had a friend who has a relative high up in the military research it and they said the same thing. NOW why are all you people saying nothing will happen?!

SHORTY LONG

This is Jonnysacc's wife...and I just spoke w/ a friend who talked w/ her recruiter and he said that if my husband does not report that they will issue a federal warrant and he will be arrested eventually. I also had a friend who has a relative high up in the military research it and they said the same thing. NOW why are all you people saying nothing will happen?!
If you would have read thoroughly the link I sent, you would have found that [all] of us did not say 'nothing will happen.'

JONNYSACC

sorry about that. i have read that thread you linked up there. I have read several blogs and press releases from various dates (04-07) about all of this and i have came across 1 that says i will go to jail. It was from a law firm. Im sure it was just a scare tactic to get folks to hire them, but still i dont know what to think. I am about set on not going and just waiting to see if i can get administratively separated(i am willing to loose my benefits i have) without going to jail. I know i have seen some press releases that say there is no criminal punishment but you never know . Basically i just want some facts on the matter or first hand accounts...thanks

Last edited:

JONNYSACC

talked to gi rights today and they said that as of right now that noone is doing anything to irr soldiers who do not report....and once you have been issued a honorable discharge that they cant change it....so****************************

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">