• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Larceny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zhsbj

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

Cause I asked a buddy to have him use his debit card to cover purchase on iTunes he agreed he put the info in, purchase was more than expected so when he realized he called his NCOs and inform about the deal, then he told me about it I told him I had him just let me know the amount and I'd give him the money. So I did and thought the situation was done and over. Nope I start acap and while at dental my squad leader and he tells me we have to go see our plt sgt so I was thinking it was about the mental chapter. Then I get told I have to see the commander and I'm thinking its him telling me when my mental evaluation was. Nope he asks me if I want a lawyer present, and up to that point I'm starting to get confused I think it's part of the chapter process, so I said no. That's when he dropped the bomb on me. I was being chaptered cause of larceny.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">