• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical discharge? retirement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TLWE

rmet4nzkx said:
Don't worry, James there is trying to collect and prove a disability 38 yers after the fact, making all these claims when he came here with questions and no knowledge at all. Most about which he speaks is something he dreams up and telling others with non service related injuries that they can get VA disability. The only way they may take a civilian MD over VA is if they are the Tricare provider for a speciality that VA doesn't cover and it is service related. They may diagnoise something pre-existing during military service, it doesn't make it service related. He is just full of _ _it!
LOL, that was part of what I was just posting! He has NO clue about his own med discharge and VA disability...but he can advise others on just how it all works!

rmet4nzkx

TLWE said:
LOL, that was part of what I was just posting! He has NO clue about his own med discharge and VA disability...but he can advise others on just how it all works!
He also argues with Badapple40 who is a military attorney.
Here is an example of his own ignorance.
jamesr45 said:
05-15-2005, 07:40 AM
jamesr45

military/veteran
What is the name of your state? Florida
I filed for a service connected disability before leaving active duty military in Janurary 1968, I was seperated from active duty in Feburary 1968, The veterans administration denied my claim after I was seperated. Was I under military law when I filed as active military, should the military have determined my claim, was it legal for the military to pass it on to the veterans administration? I was offered no options by the military at the time. Would this situation give me grounds for a (CUE)clear and unmistakable error with the board of veterans appeals, if my appeal for service connected disability is denied, or remanded.
Last edited by jamesr45 : 05-15-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Florida
I filed for a service connection disability in 1968 a few days before I was actually seperated from active duty. Was I under military law or Veterans Administration Law? I recieved a denial of my claim a short time after I was seperated from active duty, from the Veterans Administration. Who had jurisdiction over my claim V.A. or the military, did the military have the right to turn it over to the V.A.? I was not briefed by the military at the time one way or another. I now have a service connection claim with the Board of Appeals, if this claim is denied or remanded, would the above situation give me grounds to file a CUE, (clear and unmistakable error). I will appreciate all help with this issue. Thank You.
Yes I understand quit well why; I don't understand the forum too well, but it looks like the Administrator has erased the member list? I did submit you on my buddy list, does that mean you can e-mail me? There's not much more I could tell you,about the V.A. claims, other than it's all in the paper work, it is not difficult, just time consuming and getting all of the ducks lined up right.
And I thank you for your appreciation.
jamesr45
jamesr45 said:
My brother-in-law was given a general discharge under honorable conditions, he was given that discharge because he went AWOL after 6 months in the Army in 1973, 6 months after he was discharged his discharge was up graded; He was discharged after the AWOL with only 6 months active duty. In 6 months his discharge was upgraded and he was going to college on the GI bill, he now has full Veterans benefits. You can get the form for requesting the up-grade at any veterans service officers,the veterans service officer can at your request file the petition for you.All counties have veteran service officers, in your county of residence. If you have to give a reason as to why you want or deserve your discharge upgraded. Make the declaration, that all Viet Nam era draftees that fled the country to avoid the draft, were pardoned for a felony crime against US law, and you believe that your offence was not of that magnitude, and you deserve the right of an up-graded discharge. By the way you don't need any legal help to do this, the Veterans service officer is bound by duty to assist you, and do it for you if necessary.

TLWE

LOL, well I know I am done arguing with him. In a battle of wit, he is an unarmed man and that just wouldn't be a fair fight! :D

jamesr45

jamesr45

Watch out folks TLWE and rmet4nzky, why because they have evolved to the God plateau, on every area of law and matter of concern, it's evident to see, their advice is the "only advice" to take and anything different than their advice only deserve criticism, they are so arrogant and self centered, they evaluate,diagnose,give prognosis, judge every post they answer to. I was wondering where they earned their Medical degrees,and law degrees, but now I see the light; Both of them have evolved to be on a par with the Almighty. "Both are full of Bull stinky" quote that. I have already read all of your post also geniuses!! There will never be any real advice or help on this forum as long as two almighties like you dominate it. You both need to come out of your bubble worlds and join the real world, where everything is not perfect as your world is, in the holy of holies. Bye Bye to the phoney forum.

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

jamesr45 said:
Watch out folks TLWE and rmet4nzky, why because they have evolved to the God plateau, on every area of law and matter of concern, it's evident to see, their advice is the "only advice" to take and anything different than their advice only deserve criticism, they are so arrogant and self centered, they evaluate,diagnose,give prognosis, judge every post they answer to. I was wondering where they earned their Medical degrees,and law degrees, but now I see the light; Both of them have evolved to be on a par with the Almighty. "Both are full of Bull stinky" quote that. I have already read all of your post also geniuses!! There will never be any real advice or help on this forum as long as two almighties like you dominate it. You both need to come out of your bubble worlds and join the real world, where everything is not perfect as your world is, in the holy of holies. Bye Bye to the phoney forum.
You have upon your own admission, proved that you are ignorent, there is nothing more that needs to be said.

Thank you for recognizing the obvious fact, I am a genius. :)

jamesr45

rmet4nzkx said:
You have upon your own admission, proved that you are ignorent, there is nothing more that needs to be said.

Thank you for recognizing the obvious fact, I am a genius. :)
YOU JUST PROVED MINE ALSO, GOD JUNIOR!!!

jamesr45

rmet4nzkx said:
How do you expect to prove a service related injury that was denied in 1968 :rolleyes:
This QUESTION YOU POSE PROVES MY POINT ALSO, your knowledge is next to nothing. I hope no one is silly enough to heed any advice you give, bye bye.

rmet4nzkx

jamesr45 said:
This QUESTION YOU POSE PROVES MY POINT ALSO, your knowdlege is next to nothing. I hope noone is silly enough to heed any advice you give, bye bye.
Well if you can't answer an obvious question that will be the basis of any appeal you make, where does that leave you. :rolleyes:

jamesr45

rmet4nzkx said:
Well if you can't answer an obvious question that will be the basis of any appeal you make, where does that leave you. :rolleyes:
rmet4nzkx: both you and TLWE have to compensate for your ignorance, with criticism. End Of Story!

rmet4nzkx

jamesr45 said:
rmet4nzkx: both you and TLWE have to compensate for your ignorance, with criticism. End Of Story!
:rolleyes: FACTS, NOT CRITISM! I thought you were gone, this isn't even your thread.

jamesr45

jamesr45

rmet4nzkx said:
:rolleyes: FACTS, NOT CRITISM! I thought you were gone, this isn't even your thread.
Getting too hot in the Kitchen?
Yours either! I Shall ascend unto the heights, I Shall be like unto the Almighty. signed rmet4zkx + TLWE; Now end of story.

rmet4nzkx

jamesr45 said:
Getting too hot in the Kitchen?
Yours either! I Shall ascend unto the heights, I Shall be like unto the Almighty. signed rmet4zkx + TLWE; Now end of story.
Please quit hijacking someone else's thread. EOS

cammack38

I feel your pain!

My husband was just recently put against the medical board then went against the Formal Physical Evaluation Board.....it is rediculous! He was injured on the job and reinjured while in BC3 training preparing for Iraq. They gave him a rating of 10%. We are appealing this to SECAF. Also...from my understanding....let's say he is given $53,000 severance pay then goes to the VA....whatever the VA rates him and he receives a check for per month from the VA...the check from the military isn't tax deductable but becomes null and void and his check from the VA goes back to the military until the $53,000 is paid back in full! If you need any advise about what to do with the MEB let me know! I can help but we just went through it! Trust me have all your ducks in a row b/c medical records were omitted as well as other things! Good Luck and let me know if I can help!

rmet4nzkx

cammack38 said:
My husband was just recently put against the medical board then went against the Formal Physical Evaluation Board.....it is rediculous! He was injured on the job and reinjured while in BC3 training preparing for Iraq. They gave him a rating of 10%. We are appealing this to SECAF. Also...from my understanding....let's say he is given $53,000 severance pay then goes to the VA....whatever the VA rates him and he receives a check for per month from the VA...the check from the military isn't tax deductable but becomes null and void and his check from the VA goes back to the military until the $53,000 is paid back in full! If you need any advise about what to do with the MEB let me know! I can help but we just went through it! Trust me have all your ducks in a row b/c medical records were omitted as well as other things! Good Luck and let me know if I can help!
Please start your own thread, this one was hijacked.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">