• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NACI background investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maverick66

I'm prior service military, given a general under honorable conditions in 1997 for misconduct. I received an Article 15/Non-Judicial Punishment in which OSI investigated and I was fingerprinted. Drugs were not involved.

Will this show up on a NACI background investigation? I've already been hired by the Feds and several months into the job they are ready to perform the background check. Normally, this is accomplished before hired; yet, due to the budget, it is initiated after hired.

Much thanks.

ERAUPIKE

I\'m prior service military, given a general under honorable conditions in 1997 for misconduct. I received an Article 15/Non-Judicial Punishment in which OSI investigated and I was fingerprinted. Drugs were not involved.

Will this show up on a NACI background investigation? I\'ve already been hired by the Feds and several months into the job they are ready to perform the background check. Normally, this is accomplished before hired; yet, due to the budget, it is initiated after hired.

Much thanks.
As a minimum, three agencies are included in each complete NAC; however, an NAC may also include a check of any or all of a number of other agencies. Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII) records consist of an alphabetical index of personal names and impersonal titles that appear as subJects, co-subJects, or cross-referenced incidental subjects, in investigative documents held by the criminal, counterintelligence, fraud, and personnel security investigative activities of the three military departments, the National Security Agency, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, and DIS. The DCII is checked on all SUBJECTS of DIS investigations.

You will have to wait and see. Not everything comes up and sometimes unexpected past events will send up red flags.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">