• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Navy discharge with reentry code 4 with OTH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

simplyjdm

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Montana

I was separated from the Navy 2009 from bootcamp because I made a mistake and said somethings that I souldnt have because I was homesick. I am almost 25 now and I really want another chance to get an upgrade in my code to reenlist into the Navy. I tried right after I got home to appeal to the BCNR but got a rejection letter. Can anyone give me some advice as to getting an upgrade?

I know that this is going to be a very slim chance but in my eyes if there is any chance at all then there is still a chance. Any positive advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

FlyingRon

It's not a slim chance, it's no chance at all. It appears that there was no basis to challenge the validity of your discharge and that was the only chance you had at getting the RE code changed. You've had your one shot at appealing this.

You're leaving out a lot of details if you got an OTH for mouthing off in bootcamp because you were lonely.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">