I am a military spouse stationed in Okinawa, Japan with my husband and we would like to get custody of our nieces back in the states. They are in AZ, and their mom isn't in a good position to keep them right now and we would like to get temporary custody of them till she can get on her feet. I need help with what papers and things i need to get done before i can do this.