• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

other then honorable discharge upgrade?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rj1111

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington and California...is there a way for this persecution on my son and i ever stop. I went back east to the nava yard to plea for forforgivenes in 2002 and I am not technically a Vet. I am told that I am eligible and that I am not eligible and our lives are caught in this different mental perception of right and wrong. I am wondering why I am not allowed legal representation for Nicholas and I and how to get some non-violent felonies expunged off my record. This hit my life after what i thought was going to help my life.
I have done my time for my NAVAL crimes committed by serving out my time in captains mast in 1987. I am a full blown alcoholic that radically changed his life through the hazing that my son and I had taken over the years. My family has been gouged and disrespected, discriminated against in a county that has been living on me since I could walk. They always know what im doing and I did some research on mk ultra or hearts and minds and I just need to know how to get my son and myself out of this control of others my family does not even know. I tried to get legal help for these matters and I am treated like a crazy person and the attorneys seem to run away from any of these percieved claims of mine. My question is: what does one have to do to be a US Federal citizen in a state that does not like federal interference.
I have been through the hazing and sleep deprivation, the sicknesses that plague my immediate family, the discrimination and harassment in trying to start a small business, but all of these things were on my family before I enlisted. I am a dual resident of the states of Washington and California and i still cannot seem to get any housing for my son and I because of something montioring my life such as work to make some money to pay the bills that leads to my families pursuit of happiness and a degree of privacy to do this would be golden. I also wonder about what rights I have against others who insist on stealing my IP properties via "in the mind" all of this turmoil is what is unconstitutional within the perameters of state constitutional law as well as the supreme law of the land.

I have been imprisoned by my own conscious decision since april of 1987 out of shame and pain. I am asking someone with legal expertise to help me secure the turmoil via the law. I am actually begging someone for help for my son and I.

in closing I am a "AMERICAN MAN" WITH SAME RIGHTS AS OTHERS.. RIGHT TO CREDIT, RIGHT TO OWN HOME AND MOST OF ALL A RIGHT TO SPEAK AGAIN.
WE ARE TAUGHT SINCE CHILD HOOD TO TELL THE TRUTH AND EXCEPT THE PUNISHMENT; BUT WHEN THE PUNISHMENT OUTWEIGHS THE CRIME OR A CATCH 22 SCENARIO IS PLAYED OUT EVERY DAY OF A PERSON IN MY SITUATION ONE MUST FIND LEGAL REPRESENTATION....

RJ1111:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">