• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PCF Ft. Knox Info Needed!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

InAPerdicament

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IN.

I am in week 5 of IET for the army. Currently AWOL. I have read a bunch of well documented personal stories of those who were in my shoes for whatever reason on this forum. I was just curious about the meeting with the 1st Sgt. and how some have said you can be denied Ch. 10 OTH because they didnt find your story credible. Is this true and what stories hindered the discharge? Another thing; those who have been through this process: What happened the day after you went AWOL status? Calls? Visits? After my DFR packet gets to Knox I'm going to turn myself in. I have my reasons for not going back, just like those before me. I may be a dirtbag for my decision, but please don't be harsh with me. I'm only looking for experienced, honest help. Thank you for your time.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IN.

I am in week 5 of IET for the army. Currently AWOL. I have read a bunch of well documented personal stories of those who were in my shoes for whatever reason on this forum. I was just curious about the meeting with the 1st Sgt. and how some have said you can be denied Ch. 10 OTH because they didnt find your story credible. Is this true and what stories hindered the discharge? Another thing; those who have been through this process: What happened the day after you went AWOL status? Calls? Visits? After my DFR packet gets to Knox I'm going to turn myself in. I have my reasons for not going back, just like those before me. I may be a dirtbag for my decision, but please don't be harsh with me. I'm only looking for experienced, honest help. Thank you for your time.
I seriously doubt that those "in the know" as experienced in military law will hesitate in giving you advice in helping you to make up the best story you can in order to get you out of your obligations.

You enlisted in the military. If you had no intention on following through with your obligation, you never should have joined up. Now take it like a man, turn yourself in, and take your punishment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">