• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personality disorder discharge,.. honerable/medical,.. doc said i was a multipolymer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wes123456

Ok.. tryed this 3 times.. browser is screwing it up.. so this is a little sloppy..

Discharged for personality disorder 1 week before MED Board.. even though doc said i was bipolar in the miltary.. denied a medical board becuz a officer put in writing im a multipolymer drug abuser.. not true.. still got a medical/honerable discharge. . Home VA calls me drug addict to my face.. dont talk to half my family been homless.. worked 3 months in 6 years. Failed outa 3 schools now i have 3 VA docs and a nurse practitioner saying im bipolar and adhd. They have been medicating me sense day one of discharge 11 pills a day.. first good doc i saw for 3 years put in writing on VA letterhead.. my personality disorder discharge is blatenty false,.. and that im bipolar adhd.. 1 year after discharge got SSDI for major depressive disorder... the doc that saw me for 3 years says i should NOT be working or going to school..

5 years air force,. Biomedical tech.. 1 deployment, .. kuwait.. do not recieve a penny from VA for mental health.. and.. what i really want to know is.. can i hold the officer who lied about me legaly accountable???? If he did it to me... he did it to others... he should not be active duty
Discharged 6.5 years ago

Thanks

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Ok.. tryed this 3 times.. browser is screwing it up.. so this is a little sloppy..

Discharged for personality disorder 1 week before MED Board.. even though doc said i was bipolar in the miltary.. denied a medical board becuz a officer put in writing im a multipolymer drug abuser.. not true.. still got a medical/honerable discharge. . Home VA calls me drug addict to my face.. dont talk to half my family been homless.. worked 3 months in 6 years. Failed outa 3 schools now i have 3 VA docs and a nurse practitioner saying im bipolar and adhd. They have been medicating me sense day one of discharge 11 pills a day.. first good doc i saw for 3 years put in writing on VA letterhead.. my personality disorder discharge is blatenty false,.. and that im bipolar adhd.. 1 year after discharge got SSDI for major depressive disorder... the doc that saw me for 3 years says i should NOT be working or going to school..

5 years air force,. Biomedical tech.. 1 deployment, .. kuwait.. do not recieve a penny from VA for mental health.. and.. what i really want to know is.. can i hold the officer who lied about me legaly accountable???? If he did it to me... he did it to others... he should not be active duty
Discharged 6.5 years ago

Thanks
You have a total of 4 providers who have diagnosed you with bipolar D/O and ADHD; one who sees something different. Why do you think the initial officer lied, when 3 others have since agreed with the Dx?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">