• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it possible to skip AIT?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

no

no i am just wondering. im still awol and am seriously considering turning myself back in soon as today is my 31st day. scared as hell tho.

rmet4nzkx

runnin4freedom said:
no i am just wondering. im still awol and am seriously considering turning myself back in soon as today is my 31st day. scared as hell tho.
The longer you go the worse it will be, turn yourself in tomorrow call the nearest military facility or recruiters office. Boot camp is the worst it will be, the world will be different in AIT.

Shay-Pari'e

runnin4freedom
Junior Member Join Date: May 2005

nah nevermind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah ya know what, forget that. im not turnin myself in, even tho they did call my house the other day, strangely enough. if they wanna find me, it wont b hard. i go to work, come home and be a father, day in and day out. same routine, this is what ive wanted all along, so i have no reason to leave it. forget sill, forget barwick, forget Ali, forget it all

Make up your mind, and stop abusing this forum.

i aint abuseing ****

i aint abusein **** jus cant make up my mind. i heard that if i turn myself in to a smaller base they might not even come and get me and i might be able to get a discharge from there without even going back to Sill. is there any truth to that?

i havent and will not demand you idiot

i havent demaned ****, nor will i demand **** from anyone, anywhere, so ****off you numbnutt *******

gotta question

my recruiter gave me false information in the statement "if you dont like it and want to quit all you have to say is I quit and they have to let you quit and go home." could i get an intry level seperation based on this false information from my recruiter?

fozzy2

There is "refusal to train." That will get you an entry level separation in boot camp. It is the equivalent of saying "I quit." But if you graduated from boot camp you must not have refused very much. ;-) I very seriously doubt that in this day and age you were physically forced to go on.

In all seriousness, turn yourself in and get this mess taken care of. As others have said, it just gets worse from here. Don't think the USMC will come crashing through your door, so all you have to do is sit there. The government has a long memory and lots of ways to screw with you until/when you are back in custody. If you get this all behind you then you go back to living your life without worrying about it.

ranirand

Status

runnin4freedom said:
i aint abusein **** jus cant make up my mind. i heard that if i turn myself in to a smaller base they might not even come and get me and i might be able to get a discharge from there without even going back to Sill. is there any truth to that?

lISTEN THAT HAS SOME TRUTH TO IT IM CURRENTLY IN THE MARINES
AND HATING LIFE, I KNOW IN THE MARINES IF YOU TURN YOURSELF IN
AT ANY OTHER BASE BESIDES YOUR OWN THE SEPERATION
PROCESS GOES A HECK OF ALOT FASTER AND YOU DON'T
EVEN HAVE TO SEE ANY OF YOUR BUDDIES FROM YOUR
OLD UNIT.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">