• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RE 4 Appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XNAVY82

Hey guys I know it's been quite a few years since y'all talked about the RE4 code, but I'm kinda in the same boat with a few differences. I was discharged back in 02 with an re-4, but with a general discharge (under honorable conditions). It says on my 214 that it was for pattern of misconduct (not bad conduct, but seems the same to me)Which I don't deny cause I was very young and very immature about responsibility and taking orders at the time. I am 33 years old now and very mature and responsible. I have wanted to get back in ever since, but have talked to a few people including recruiters, and obviously they think, feel, and say the same thing about it being almost impossible to change the code. I was wondering what anybody's thoughts were on my situation. If y'all think it's the same as the rest? Or do ya think there's anything different I could do?

Anybody messg or let me know please!

FlyingRon

An RE code is only changed when you can prove it is issued in error. Your regrets or arguments you've matured won't change it. Further with the current over-strength in the services, they've got no incentive to change the rules.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">