• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RE-4 Navy, can I join the army or other branch?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elliot.wallace

I have a re-4 re-enlistment code and was wondering if I could appeal it or something. Navy got me on fraudilent enlistment. I saw a coucelor back in high school and when questioned at moment of truth i choose truth. I want back in and will do anything to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction or any pointers?

You can not go back in the military with a re-4 code without the written permission of the secretary of the navy , army etc. However it can be done. I once knew a man in the navy who received a re-4 , while in boot camp his company commander hated him for some reason and singled him out . He washed out you could say. He went back to his recruiter who made the contacts for him and he got back in .So it can be done

ERAUPIKE

You can not go back in the military with a re-4 code without the written permission of the secretary of the navy , army etc. However it can be done. I once knew a man in the navy who received a re-4 , while in boot camp his company commander hated him for some reason and singled him out . He washed out you could say. He went back to his recruiter who made the contacts for him and he got back in .So it can be done
Wrong.

RE-4 - Individuals separated from last period of service with a nonwaiverable disqualification (refer to AR 601-280). Ineligible for enlistment except as provided for in paragraphs 2-7c and 2-7d. (See waiverable moral and administrative disqualifications.) Disqualification is nonwaivable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">