• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re Entry Code?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CameronB6786

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois.

Im trying to get my Re Entry code changed, I was discharged out of basic training for a medical condition called Ulcertive Colitus. When i returned home i had a Colonoscopy the came back negitive for any colitus or anything wrong, the said i was fine. Since then i sent my paperwork to the department of military records corrections. they said that i need to "exhaust all my options" and forwarded my paperwork to the Commandant of the marine corps, and said if i didnt hear anything call this number, i called and couldnt ever get anything on the other end, wrong number or somthing, Its been a little over 7 months and they said it shouldnt take longer than 6 months, im wondering if there is anyone out there that can give me a hand on getting it changed, I want to go back so much that i hate doing anything else. i hate being at a stand still. Anyone else help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">