• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recruitment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zamblack

What is the name of your state California (only U.S. law)? I moved to California about 3 years ago, the first year I was here I tried to get into the Marine corps (from utah). I answered honestly to my recruiter and told them that I thought I had taken medication when I was younger, but I wasn't sure. I've also have taken my Asvab. So, they wanted me to get medical records, but I couldn't get them cause where I am from they were hard to get (I had to show up in person to sign and pay and couldn't make the distance.). So I told recruiter that I had decided not to continue with the process and went to school. Now (2 years later) I want to join the Navy, I was able to get my medical records (2 different hospitals) and the medical records didn't say anything about taking medication, but they did say that I had as asthma (older records, at the age of 7) (which I believe is a misdiagnosis, my mom was trying to get full custody of me and my brother at a young age and said my dads cigarette smoking was causing asthma, its not true I've never been on an inhaler or tested for it.) So now that it is almost two years later and I want to get in to the navy, would they have saved my information and can I get in if I choose to disclose the asthma?:confused::confused::confused:

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state California (only U.S. law)? I moved to California about 3 years ago, the first year I was here I tried to get into the Marine corps (from utah). I answered honestly to my recruiter and told them that I thought I had taken medication when I was younger, but I wasn\'t sure. I\'ve also have taken my Asvab. So, they wanted me to get medical records, but I couldn\'t get them cause where I am from they were hard to get (I had to show up in person to sign and pay and couldn\'t make the distance.). So I told recruiter that I had decided not to continue with the process and went to school. Now (2 years later) I want to join the Navy, I was able to get my medical records (2 different hospitals) and the medical records didn\'t say anything about taking medication, but they did say that I had as asthma (older records, at the age of 7) (which I believe is a misdiagnosis, my mom was trying to get full custody of me and my brother at a young age and said my dads cigarette smoking was causing asthma, its not true I\'ve never been on an inhaler or tested for it.) So now that it is almost two years later and I want to get in to the navy, would they have saved my information and can I get in if I choose to disclose the asthma?:confused::confused::confused:
Where did you get your medical degree from?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">