• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Soon to be ex-military spouse- need help with visitation rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chop213

Kentucky. Hello i have been married for 2 years waiting on divorce to be finalized. last week wife took leave from germany to visit son. she took him to virgina, wont let me speak to him at all and now threating to take him back to germany. she is waiting on deployment to afgan. shouldnt i have a say in this being his father. if so who can i get in contact with to dispute this.
soo fustrated rite now

ERAUPIKE

Kentucky. Hello i have been married for 2 years waiting on divorce to be finalized. last week wife took leave from germany to visit son. she took him to virgina, wont let me speak to him at all and now threating to take him back to germany. she is waiting on deployment to afgan. shouldnt i have a say in this being his father. if so who can i get in contact with to dispute this.
soo fustrated rite now
Do you have a custody agreement? You need to hire a lawyer and file the legal paperwork to keep your child in the country.

Proserpina

soo fustrated rite now

OP, please repost this in the Custody/Visitation forums :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">