• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas national guard AWOL, opt out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Idian23hhs

I am an individual who was in a dire situation and needed money quick. A paratrooper in the Texas national guard was at the time a do-able thing. (Before I found out who Dick Gregory, George Carlin, Edward Snowden, JESSE VENTURA& COUNTLESS number of video testimony of soldiers coming back from "Iraqi Freedom" exposing the truth- {IWOKE UP}) After all that bull****(BCT, AIT, ABN Training), I'm back in Austin playing soldier in the middle of ****ing bastrop. In other words, if I didn't show up to drill, what would happen? Not showing up then writing a letter to the commander explaining my true thoughts of the military and how I didn't know what I know now help getting discharged? Would it fall under other than honorable? I'm done with the bull**** and incompetence in the military and the world we live in. This will lighten my load SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, any help?

Sorry bout that load....

I am an individual who was in a dire situation and needed money quick. A paratrooper in the Texas national guard was at the time a do-able thing. (Before I found out who Dick Gregory, George Carlin, Edward Snowden, JESSE VENTURA& COUNTLESS number of video testimony of soldiers coming back from "Iraqi Freedom" exposing the truth- {IWOKE UP}) After all that bull****(BCT, AIT, ABN Training), I'm back in Austin playing soldier in the middle of ****ing bastrop. In other words, if I didn't show up to drill, what would happen? Not showing up then writing a letter to the commander explaining my true thoughts of the military and how I didn't know what I know now help getting discharged? Would it fall under other than honorable? I'm done with the bull**** and incompetence in the military and the world we live in. This will lighten my load SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, any help?
if I didn't show up to drill, what would happen?
What would happen is a federal warrant will be issued for your arrest that will follow you to your grave.
A less than honorable discharge? That’s a given.

not showing up then writing a letter to the commander explaining my true thoughts of the military
Excellent idea! I’m sure the commander will want to know and share his thoughts on the military with you as well.
Be sure to include your return address or the post office won’t deliver it.
..__________________________
~ There is such a fine line between clever and stupid.

Stephen1

Here is a link to what a lawyer with the Reserve Officers Association said about not showing up for drill. In summary, the UCMJ does apply and you can be prosecuted.

http://www.servicemembers-lawcenter.org/Law_Review_13165.html

Just Blue

Can't even post without nasty language. No wonder you can't serve. :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">