• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UA or Desertion from USMC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

UAnowBLOWINGbud

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have been a female marine since 2010, about 35 days ago i decided it was a better solution to go UA rather than face my initial pending charges. needless to say it was a ridiculous option to even give myself. for about 3 months i have been pending legal for trafficking narcotics..about 1 week before i fled, my command decided to have an all hands piss test which i didnt study for. i would have been thrown in the brig for pretrial confinement for popping via THC. i realized i cant beat the system not too long ago/deathly scared of my parents finding out and disappointing them and planning on turning myself in. however, i left all my ciff gear, uniforms, meal card, weapons card, threw away my camies/boots etc. so not only did i clearly have no intent to return but it also looks like i fled from the drug charges. well, ****. now when i go back im also facing another piss test which yep, you guessed it, will pop. ive researched many sites and cant find clear answers..here are my questions...

does anyone know how my minimum/maxim punishments will be? how is brig like (im sure ill be there a whiiiiile) ? i obviously don't have all the items i need to take because i threw it all away, i have enough money for the minimum..is it true that the command is responsible for me having "the full sea bag"? cause i wont have any money going in there and wont be getting paid most likely. ANY INFO ABOUT THE FEMALE BRIG LIFE?? all these questions and answers are for males.

THANK YOU :]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">