• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UA from the Marine Corps.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whateverhappens

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hello All,

I didn't take the time to make this account to get bashed on and, told how stupid i am for going UA.. I came here for help and direction. I understand that the decision i made was not the smartest but it was how i felt and what i wanted to do at that moment.

Ive been UA for almost 6 months now.. Ive been told to turn myself into Quantico. All i want, is to be out i would rather not get a Dishonorable Discharge but if thats what it takes to send me out the door then ill take it. Ive read so so many different things about whats going to happen i.e. "the brig" "court martial" "retained and sent back to work" "OTH discharge" "DD discharge" and so on... All im asking is someone that has been in my shoes please help me out with what im looking at facing.
I just want my life back.. Ive talked to GI RIGHTS and they said 1,000's are UA.. theres gotta be someone out there that has been there and done that.

do i just get a plane ticket and take a Taxi to the front gates to the MP's and say Im UA?

God bless all that take the time to direct me in the right direction. THANK YOU.

milmom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hello All,

I didn't take the time to make this account to get bashed on and, told how stupid i am for going UA.. I came here for help and direction. I understand that the decision i made was not the smartest but it was how i felt and what i wanted to do at that moment.

Ive been UA for almost 6 months now.. Ive been told to turn myself into Quantico. All i want, is to be out i would rather not get a Dishonorable Discharge but if thats what it takes to send me out the door then ill take it. Ive read so so many different things about whats going to happen i.e. "the brig" "court martial" "retained and sent back to work" "OTH discharge" "DD discharge" and so on... All im asking is someone that has been in my shoes please help me out with what im looking at facing.
I just want my life back.. Ive talked to GI RIGHTS and they said 1,000's are UA.. theres gotta be someone out there that has been there and done that.

do i just get a plane ticket and take a Taxi to the front gates to the MP's and say Im UA?

God bless all that take the time to direct me in the right direction. THANK YOU.

You can turn yourself into a local recruiter. They will get you where you need to go.

As far as what happens after it would take a psychic to give you an answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">