• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

USAF Air Guard PTSD 4T non world wide duty qualified

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

45david1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California.

2011-2012 I was deployed overseas and worked morgue support. I started seeing somone in mental health at the VA shortly after i came back. I've been diagnosed with PTSD, depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. Im prescribed: sertraline, bupropion, and divalproex. I was on citalopram and prazosin but those were discontinued.

Im currently in the Air Guard with 16 years of service. My medical squadron asked for documentation from my VA psych doctor about my fitness for duty. The VA doc said it isnt their job to determine that but if she was able to she would say no.

My question is basically what's next? Some of my meds are pretty hardcore but they do work. I honestly don't think I am able to do my AFSC anymore but i dont want to have 16 years thrown away.

Help... Lost in a system without answers!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">