• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citimortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ithandi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california:eek:

I don't understand the language of this post, I would like to post something about citimortgage. I would like to sue them and I want to know if anyone has sued them, how to sue them and is there a class action lawsuit out there that I can join to stop them from foreclosing on my house.:(:(

nextwife

Sue for what. why? Are they claiming a default in error? Are they misapplying payments? What would be the legal basis of your suit? What misconduct on their part are you claiming?

And BTW, failure to modify to meet your new needs is not a basis. WE are expected to save and plan for periods of unemployment. I was unemployed twice, six months each time, as an example, and never missed a payment or was even late. Change in value has nothing to do, legally, with the responsibility to repay a debt. If it did, we could all run and buy new cars, then have the principal balance adjusted down as soon as we drive off the lot and the car value changes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">