• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

load officers withholding the original power of attorney form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

awared

I would like to know if it is legal for Bank of America to refuse releasing the deed of trust we until the process is completed

One of my parents gave me power of attorney to be able to sign on her behalf to readjust our loan. The loan officer requested the original power of attorney forms (even-though it were notarized in their office at his presence). It was very important for me to get the original power of attorney back before I left for an important trip and the loan officer promised to send back the power of attorney form. After a few months I returned to see there were errors with the documents and we didn't get the new rates and I didn't get the power of attorney form. I tried to communicate with the officer but he is very coercive and manipulative and would like to start a new process for yet lower rates. I do not want to work with this person nor this bank anymore, so I decided to request for the power of attorney form. I contacted different persons in the bank who have been involved and they refuse to release my power of attorney form.

The power of attorney weren't specifically for this bank or this matter. I would like to know my rights and the measures I can take to take the form back. https://forum.freeadvice.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

HomeGuru

I would like to know if it is legal for Bank of America to refuse releasing the deed of trust we until the process is completed

One of my parents gave me power of attorney to be able to sign on her behalf to readjust our loan. The loan officer requested the original power of attorney forms (even-though it were notarized in their office at his presence). It was very important for me to get the original power of attorney back before I left for an important trip and the loan officer promised to send back the power of attorney form. After a few months I returned to see there were errors with the documents and we didn't get the new rates and I didn't get the power of attorney form. I tried to communicate with the officer but he is very coercive and manipulative and would like to start a new process for yet lower rates. I do not want to work with this person nor this bank anymore, so I decided to request for the power of attorney form. I contacted different persons in the bank who have been involved and they refuse to release my power of attorney form.

The power of attorney weren't specifically for this bank or this matter. I would like to know my rights and the measures I can take to take the form back. https://forum.freeadvice.com/images/smilies/mad.gif
**A: what is a load officer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">