• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

(A mess) probate and overturned foreclosure in Texas.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oh boy where to start...???.. what exactly does it mean when a county judge over turns a foreclosure? And they cut my gate lock and put their own and then took and destroyed ALL MY property and entire contents of house garage etc? It was over turned due to improper foreclosure process I was not notified nor was admin of my dads estate. Which how it got in default is because of administrator. I'll get in that if you need to know. Anyway who compensates me for 17 yrs of living at my house?
Does a quick sale stop a foreclosure ?
Can they foreclose on a house in probate?
And since NOTHING was behind until admin. Mismanaged estate funds and blankly neglected to make 1house pymnt but made a few on pick up trk which was repoed also even though she claims she was making pymnt. anyway I have had 3 buyers with cash and she refused to return a call or communicate long story short judge overturned foreclosure and want to know exactly wat that means.

Last edited:

justalayman

So that's it??
What do you mean; that's it? Quincy linked your other thread with the hopes somebody might wade into the issue and learn more from your other thread than this confusing mess of "information" provides.

If you are in such a rush, maybe you should just go hire an attorney that gets paid to put up with your huffiness.

quincy

So that's it??
Is that it? I don't know.

The administrator of your father's estate is being monitored by the court, at your request. If there is a mishandling of your dad's estate and his assets, the administrator of the court can be held accountable for the losses.

The house, however, has never been yours. You lived in it for 17 years but it was always your dad's house.

Perhaps something was left unsaid in the 92 posts in your other thread. If so, I am sure someone will come along to say it.

As always, good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">