• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage Company Sold Mortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnoad

Anger managagment might help all of you, I really have sparked a nerve.

HA! "free advice" you get what you pay for!

mnoad

Puzzling? I have read the original documents. My new lawyer also read the original documents.

My responses were to the people who answer and call names. There is no advice being given here.....

moburkes

Here is your advice.
What is the name of your state? Florida

We had a 15 year mortgage with a balloon payment at the end. I continuted making payments until October 2006 when I became unemployed. Because I was not getting phone calls (cancelled my house phone) the mortgage company sold my mortgage to a "we buy houses" company. This is not a true statement. They sold it because they can.

What are my rights? To pay your bills as they become due. I have not been notified by mail by the mortgage company (except for a demand for payment in November.) Can the new guy forclose on my home or change the terms of the note? Yes and no.

Can he demand payment in full without a grace period? Yes.
They are not required to offer a grace period. However, you have had a grace period. It started when you missed your due date.

mnoad

Thanks for stating the obvious!

Take a couple of deep breaths...yoga is a good tool too for stressed and angry people like you.

Have a great day!

moburkes

Thanks for stating the obvious!

Take a couple of deep breaths...yoga is a good tool too for stressed and angry people like you.

Have a great day!
First you say that you weren't given advice. Then, I go back to your original post and respond to each of your statements. Then, you say that I'm stressed and angry. That's interesting, because my mortgage is paid every month. I'm not stressed about it. I'm not angry about it. I've given you VALID, LEGAL information. If you wanted touchy feely, then go to Oprah's website. Here, we give LEGAL information, or advice.

Don't forget to come back with the information about your fraud lawsuit that is so VALID that you own lawyer hasn't taken the case.

I'll enjoy the rest of my day. Thanks for your permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">