• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Requesting survey for Refinancing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jvasquez

What is the name of your state? Florida

I purchased my home a year ago and I'm trying to refinance. The lender has requested that I supply him with the survey of the home. It was not included in the package the attorney supplied us when we purchased the home. I've call her several times requesting the survey and she is being extremely difficult. What is the appropriate timeframe to receive the survey from the attorney. It's been 7 days already.

S

seniorjudge

jvasquez said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I purchased my home a year ago and I'm trying to refinance. The lender has requested that I supply him with the survey of the home. It was not included in the package the attorney supplied us when we purchased the home. I've call her several times requesting the survey and she is being extremely difficult. What is the appropriate timeframe to receive the survey from the attorney. It's been 7 days already.
Go camp out in the office of your attorney.

Please make certain that all campfires are extinguished upon retiring.

Dispose of wastes properly.

Bad attorney will soon get tired of you and turn over the stuff....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">