• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is a satisfactory address variation letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michi455

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I received a commitment letter today from the bank at which I applied for a mortgage. I have excellent credit history with a score of 808. In the commitment letter one of the things the bank needs under the credit report section is a satisfactory address variation letter from where I lived 20 years ago. Since then I had purchased my current house (which I just sold) and didnt need it for this house so why do it need it now for the new house I am purchasing. Why do I need it now and what is it? I have the closing statement from that house from 20 years ago but that's all the paperwork I have. I called the bank from where I got the commitment letter from but they havent called me back yet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">