• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annoying neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

j915

I live in San Antonio, TX and I've had an ongoing problem for about a year and a half now. Our neighbors are the problem and I should point out that they are related to our landlord.

When we first moved in our neighbors would keep us up until 3 or 4 in the morning with loud music and drunken chatter in their backyard. There were times I was late to work during the summer months because I didn't get enough sleep with the noise going on. We have called the police 3 times last year, sent emails to the rental company that handles this house, contacted the HOA, and I finally had enough of them. On Dec. 25th I went out and confronted them. One of the ladies was very hostile and wanted to "beat me down." Another drunken fat man called me a "white b****" and told me to go the f*** inside. We finally came to an understanding that they weren't going to do it anymore, but in February at 1:30 in the morning they did it again. I decided to film my backyard and make sure I got their noisiness on film so I can have proof. I proceeded to call the cops (once again) and even though I showed them the video they did nothing. I asked for a case number during this call. I also have a picture of their car blocking our driveway after we asked them multiple times to not do that.

Last year their kids left some of their bikes in our yard and when I was taking out the trash fron our backyard, I kicked one of them and I hurt my big toe to the point that I can no longer move it anymore. I just thought it was stubbed but thought otherwise when it swelled up 3 sizes. I still can't move my big toe on my left foot to this day.

Today, my husband and I were trying to tend to the yard and we couldn't understand why the seeds that we put down a few weeks ago weren't helping the dying yard. Well our question was answered when their kids trampled right through our yard. My husband warned the parents and told them nicely, "Make sure your kids go on the sidewalk and not through our yard or we may have to call the cops." Cops showed up and issued my husband a citation for disorderly conduct. We are both angry beyond belief...even more for me because I'm sitting here at 2:30 in the morning typing this out. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

I live in San Antonio, TX and I've had an ongoing problem for about a year and a half now. Our neighbors are the problem and I should point out that they are related to our landlord.

When we first moved in our neighbors would keep us up until 3 or 4 in the morning with loud music and drunken chatter in their backyard. There were times I was late to work during the summer months because I didn't get enough sleep with the noise going on. We have called the police 3 times last year, sent emails to the rental company that handles this house, contacted the HOA, and I finally had enough of them. On Dec. 25th I went out and confronted them. One of the ladies was very hostile and wanted to "beat me down." Another drunken fat man called me a "white b****" and told me to go the f*** inside. We finally came to an understanding that they weren't going to do it anymore, but in February at 1:30 in the morning they did it again. I decided to film my backyard and make sure I got their noisiness on film so I can have proof. I proceeded to call the cops (once again) and even though I showed them the video they did nothing. I asked for a case number during this call. I also have a picture of their car blocking our driveway after we asked them multiple times to not do that.

Last year their kids left some of their bikes in our yard and when I was taking out the trash fron our backyard, I kicked one of them and I hurt my big toe to the point that I can no longer move it anymore. I just thought it was stubbed but thought otherwise when it swelled up 3 sizes. I still can't move my big toe on my left foot to this day.

Today, my husband and I were trying to tend to the yard and we couldn't understand why the seeds that we put down a few weeks ago weren't helping the dying yard. Well our question was answered when their kids trampled right through our yard. My husband warned the parents and told them nicely, "Make sure your kids go on the sidewalk and not through our yard or we may have to call the cops." Cops showed up and issued my husband a citation for disorderly conduct. We are both angry beyond belief...even more for me because I'm sitting here at 2:30 in the morning typing this out. Any suggestions?

**A: so have you decided to move yet?

j915

ok....

Well I really don't see a need for this forum if you people are just going to be sarcastic and not helpful at all. For your information, we found a lawyer that will not only fight to dismiss the citation in court, but he is willing to take a look at the evidence that we have collected and possibly take them to court. And when we came to the understanding on the 25th I thought that they would understand the conversation that we had, but apparently their English abilities are total bull.

HERE'S HOPING THAT TEXAS FOLLOWS IN ARIZONA'S AND ALABAMA'S FOOTSTEPS!! **cheers**

good day losers

Antigone*

Well I really don't see a need for this forum if you people are just going to be sarcastic and not helpful at all. For your information, we found a lawyer that will not only fight to dismiss the citation in court, but he is willing to take a look at the evidence that we have collected and possibly take them to court. And when we came to the understanding on the 25th I thought that they would understand the conversation that we had, but apparently their English abilities are total bull.

HERE'S HOPING THAT TEXAS FOLLOWS IN ARIZONA'S AND ALABAMA'S FOOTSTEPS!! **cheers**

good day losers
Y'all, the OG Effect is alive and well deep in da heart a Texas *stomp stomp* yeeee hawwwww:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">