• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kandi1

What is the name of your state?minnesota I have a question for someone anyone who knows about property issues ok last fall my neighbor asked if he could dig up my yard to fix his sewer as long as his fixed it up to its original condition and he even said he would take care of the stumps that run along our property line. when he finished his sewer mine went and i had to tear up the other side of my yard. well it is almost june and he hasnt done anything about my yard its a big mud hole now today he has people working to put new footings under his house but the workers and there mateirials are in my yard its like he could care less that it is my property. what do i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">