• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Block wall Between 2 properties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

QWWPR

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I brought the house last year; The fence at the side of the house is not complete and our neighbor had access to my gate of back yard. I talked to my neighbors that I'm going to build the the block wall to protect our privacy between property. My neighbor is threatening me that he will tear down the wall and sue me. To protect, I did got the city permit to build the fence (Block wall) and I'm going to build it. I told my Neighbor that I'm paying for the cost. I'm not doing anything on his properties. I'm only do the work on my property line.
Am I right?. Who do I have to go to if he is doing something bad to us.... Please advise. Thanks

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I brought the house last year; The fence at the side of the house is not complete and our neighbor had access to my gate of back yard. I talked to my neighbors that I'm going to build the the block wall to protect our privacy between property. My neighbor is threatening me that he will tear down the wall and sue me. To protect, I did got the city permit to build the fence (Block wall) and I'm going to build it. I told my Neighbor that I'm paying for the cost. I'm not doing anything on his properties. I'm only do the work on my property line.
Am I right?. Who do I have to go to if he is doing something bad to us.... Please advise. Thanks
Sounds like you are ready to build a brick wall.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">