• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blocking my easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blocked

I re-attached the hardware and that made the property owner mad! A very large man working with her would push the post away and put up fence panels. when he came to the end post ( it is a heavy steel terminal post and was set 6 feet in the ground with cement) he pushed it over and violently kicked it untill he bent it over. I was not home but my girl friend was terified in the house, she is afraid to call the police because she feels he will retailiate in the same way as the property owner. This man has been here several times and always acts angery and tries to intimidate us. The anger and violence is escalating and she is moving out. i intend to call the police but I am out of the state working this week. and won't be basck untill the end of the week.

blocked

Update- The people who had a suit against her went to court. She lost in court!!!!!!!!! 2 people got restraining orders against her and she lost by default judgment. Because the property was protected as a LLC she was required to have an att. She had been told several times she may not represent the LLC in court with out a law degree. She came to the trial alone and the judge said that the easements have been proved and she was not credible. and the petitioners get everything they asked for by default!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She tried to pull a fast one and desolve the LLC and transfered the title by quitclaim so she could attempt to represent her self in court. It was ruled that the suit was filed against the LLC (who was the owner at the time the suit was filed) and the transfer of title by quitclaim means she accepted the property as described. Will this affect my claim to easement also? She (the LLC) garenteed herself (the person receiving title) that it is valid and She (the person receiving title) accepted the title as is with all encumberances. Does this change her ability to keeping us off our easement?

justalayman

if this is a shared easement, you have reference to the same easement in your documents (deed, whatever), and there are no exceptions within your documents, it would mean that you would be entitled to the same rights as the others have won.

the problem; you are not who won so she could be a pain in the rump to just you. You would have to do what the others have done to prove you are covered by the same easement and rights. You would have the benefit of them having won and already proving those rights are conveyed by that easement though. You just would have to prove your connection to that easement.

She would be foolish to try to pick on you at this point but from what you have posted to date, she might just try to prove she is that fool.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">