• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boundary dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

uncleleo

Iowa. I Bought 8 Acres Of Land 5 Yrs Ago. It Was Surveyed When I Bought It By The Land Owner. I Have An Areal Picture With The Lines On It. The Farmer Next To Us Said About On Quarter Of An Acre Was His. He Said There Was An Old Fence Line On It Proving It Was His. My Land In That Corner Are All Trees And His Isnt. As A Matter Of Fact From The Areal View The Trees Look Like It Is The Border Line Of My Property As I Have All Trees On My Property And His Has None. He Dozed The Trees With Out Consulting. There Also Was Another Old Fence Line On The Border That I Thought Was My Land And He Dozed That Fence Line All The Way To The Old Fence Line He Said Was His. This Guy Is A Bully And Has Lots Of Cash For All The Lawyers He Needs. I Am On A Limited Budget And It Almost Would Cost More $$ Than I Would Be Worth To Persue This. This Neighbor Farmer Also Dozed The Surveyers Stakes. I Hate To Let This Guy Bully His Way To The Land. Any Suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">