• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bullying neighbour throwing hedge cuttings over next door.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BML

I live in England and this question may not apply where this forum is based.

My next door neighbour "A" is involved in an argument over his boundary with his neighbour "B" and has been bullying him for some time. Now he has started cutting branches from the trees belonging to neighbour "B" that overhang his garden and throwing these branches into the next door neighbours garden.

I know that my neighbour is entitled to cut those branches if he so wishes but is there any legal entitlement that allows him to throw the branches over the hedge if a neighbour doesn't want them?

FarmerJ

If the tosser of branches can be caught on video then I imagine if the video can be presented to police dept and asked if so called littering laws would apply to this or not , then if they do they can take a report right on the spot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">